Friday 27 January 2017

fbb's - Sabse Saste 6 din

fbb's - Sabse Saste 6 din #fbb
My favourable 10 deals!!!

Sale! Sale! Hurry.  #SabseSaste6din has taken the nation by storm. The most wanted sale of India - The Big Bazaar's most waited shopping season Sabse Saste 6 din. 



I again took the advantage of the offer given by fbb. I checked out the offers which were incredible and just superb in the nearest fbb outlet - Rcity.



This time the 10 steal deals were from the kid sections. My kids were just so happy to get the apparels which they desired. This was possible due to the Sabse Saste 6 din.

My sweety was carried away by the girly black denim and the pink poncho top. I could pair the denim with another pink jeggings and this deal was just for 999/- for 2



I paired the cute blue and white stripes tee- shirt with lovely sequence heart work with the pink jegging. This deal was for 299/-


The pink poncho top with the black jeans made my princess look beautiful. She loved this apparel the most. This deal was for just 349/-


My handsome son also picked up his choices. Out of which I short listed two cotton pants for him. For a change he liked maroon coloured pants and which I also liked. And another one was a black and blue printed. This deal was again for 999/- for 2




I paired a black crew neck tee-shirt with the maroon pants. To avail the deal @ 299/- I bought a sky blue graphic tee-shirt.


Black and grey sweat shirt made my prince look smartest and stylish boy. He loved his sweat shirt the best. This deal was just for 499/-



My son is cricket lover. And for him master blaster Mr. Sachin Tendulakar is the role model. So he went for the Sach brand tee-shirt to have the cricket feel. This deal was for just 249/-



He paired the Sach tee-shirt with a jeans to play his wonderful cricket. This deal was just for 399/-



Thanks to #fbb.

1 comment: