Sunday 12 May 2019

‘Crompton Anti-Bac LED Bulb'

#CromptonAntiBac #BulbonGermsGone


Recently I witnessed the revolutionary launch of Anti-Bac LED bulbs by Crompton India. These new LED bulbs come with dual benefits – Providing visible light and also killing 85% germs (within 4 hours) including harmful bacteria. These bulbs come with the additional advantage of the Envirosafe technology and are recommended by the Indian Medical Association.


The Bollywood actor and celebrity influencer Soha Ali Khan announced the launch of the company’s latest revolutionary offering – the ‘Crompton Anti-Bac LED Bulb’. She mentions   “Being a mother myself, I have always tried to establish a qualitative and secure environment for my family. While I spend considerable time outdoors, there is an equal amount of time that I tend to spend indoors. It is proven science that germs are present in every nook and corner of the house and I, as a mom, do my best to figure out methods to be germ-free and create a clean space for my daughter. Given that we are exposed to a lot of households and ambient germs indoors itself in today’s day and age, we now have an LED bulb that actually kills germs! I am fortunate enough to experience an innovation that is so beneficial to me as a consumer, as a parent and at the same time so very convenient for my home.”  


I thought indoors were safer than outdoors but that is not actually the case. There is equal germ exposure at home. I work hard to keep my home clean and safe. I am glad that these bulbs are an additional method to keep my home and family safe and germfree. This is an excellent and easy way of creating a healthier and safer environment, and it works at the flip of a switch!


We all use cleaners, wipes and sanitisers on a daily basis. But to achieve germ-free air is nearly impossible. Thanks to Crompton India’s Anti-Bac LED bulbs, this is now possible.


No comments:

Post a Comment