Monday 28 December 2015

Wella Professionals Elements Range Launch Event

I often see my hair as a reflection of my identity. I feel that a bad hair day equals a bad day: when my hair is too frizzy, too dry or falling out, my self-esteem is seriously affected.  For me hair symbolizes femininity, identity, personality, and the last but most important Beauty. Hair is the important element which enhances the beauty of a female.

I keep on searching products in the market that can conserve or repair my hair. But almost all products have chemicals which damage my hair. But when I visited the launch of Elements - wella's renewing product my search ended.

Wella Professionals launched the Elements Range-Inspired by nature Mumbai, 17th Dec 2015: 
Wella Professionals introduced Elements to the Indian market ; it is the first Wella Professionals range of care products which are free of sulfates, parabens and artificial colorants. Wella Professionals has  also specially created a new fragrance, inspired by the green wood’s of the Amazon forest. This product is innovated with natural tree extract by Dr. Kerstin Meyer - Lipp from Germany. Ms. Nimrat Kaur has a positive review for the same. 


The products of the Wella - Elements are 100% free from sulfates, parabens and artificial colorants and contain a special natural tree extract that strengthens and renews the hair. 



Wella Elements Renewing Shampoo claims to repair brittle, dry and damaged hair and promises to give it extra moisture.  It lathers inspite containing no sulfates. It contain silicone which smoothens my hair. And makes me feel great! 
Wella Elements Renewing Conditioner  also claims the same in addition of smoothness and shine. It manages to soften and smoothen my hair. 
Wella Elements Renewing Mask claims to nourish and strengthen dry, damaged and frizzy hair. This was the first time that I experimented my hair using mask. Surprisingly it was the best part of the hair care, which enhanced my hair. 


I am sure, Wella Elements products for 2 days a weeks will do the hair cleaning in addition of renewing and strengthening my hair with the fact that they do without sulfates, parabens or colorants. Hence forth the hair damage has STOPPED!!! Even I agree as Nimrat Kaur does.

Do try this new product of Wella - Elements. Am sure will love it as the hair will dance gracefully due to softness, smoothness and strengthen. Elements effect increases the hair quality which inturn increases the beauty which will lastly boost your confidence.

About Wella Professionals
Wella, the Salon Professional division of P&G, is the premier name in professional hair cosmetics & pioneer of innovation and trend spotting. High-Quality, High-Performance and High-Fashion are three of the key reasons why its products are preferred by world's most renowned hairdressers. Wella Professionals contributes to enhancing the hairstyling profession and building a strong relationship with hairdressers with cutting edge technology, new initiatives and by offering comprehensive training programs for salon owners and their employees.
P&G Professional’s brands include Wella Professionals, Koleston Perfect, Colour Touch, System Professional, & many more. Superior products, inspiring education and unique salon business-building programs make Wella Professionals a world leader and expert in hair cosmetics and beauty 
Wella Elements is available in all leading salons across India such as Jean Claude Biguine, Affinity, Bodycraft, Toni & Guy , Strands, Tresslounge and Headturners. 


For further information connect to www.wella.com

No comments:

Post a Comment